become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vermont/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Fossils and Paleontology
Waste and Recycling
Zoos and Aquariums
Reference: Education: Colleges and Universities: North America: United States: Vermont: University of Vermont: Research
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Degree Confluence Project
- Contains photographs of the intersections of integer latitude and longitude degree lines for Vermont project sites.
Donella Meadows Institute
- A "think-do tank" dedicated to sustainable resource use, economics, and community. Providing information, analysis, and practical demonstrations that can foster transitions to sustainable systems at all levels of society, from local to global.
Green Mountain National Forest
- Information on the forest by the US Forest Service.
Natural Resources Board
- Nine member board which is divided into two panels, the Land Use Panel and the Water Resources Panel. Provides rules of procedure, schedule and staff.
Paul Miller Research Complex
- Activities emphasize dairy research, equine sciences, mammary biology, milk quality, biosecurity and safety. Goal is to provide cost effective facilities for agricultural research, education and to play a key role in the development and promotion of agriculture in Vermont and New England.
Pest Pro, Inc.
- Insect and wildlife management company. Information for carpenter ants, pigeons, birds, wildlife pets, rodents, and insects. Locations in Burlington, St Albans, and South Hero.
Vermont Astronomical Society (VAS)
- A group of amateur astronomers with membership ranging from beginning naked-eye stargazers to advanced amateurs with home observatories and elaborate equipment.
Vermont Coverts: Woodlands for Wildlife
- Organization encouraging the maintenance, enhancement and/or creation of wildlife habitat on private forest lands in the state. Information about objectives, workshops, and other activities.
Vermont Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
- A Department of Vermont State Government that manages state lands, parks and offers advice to the public concerning recreation, natural resource and lands use.
Vermont Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research (EPSCoR)
- Partnership between the state and her universities and colleges to develop science and technology infrastructure.
Vermont Institute of Natural Science
- A non-profit organization devoted to education and research designed to engage individuals and communities in the care of their environment.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2014 at 17:27:41 UTC -