become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Vermont/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Regions: Central Vermont: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Society and Culture
Black River Good Neighbor Services, Inc.
- Non profit community agency providing confidential, temporary food, clothing, and financial assistance to those in need. Serves the towns of Ludlow, Cavendish, Proctorsville, Belmont, Mt Holly, and Plymouth.
- A "National Register of Historic Places" travel itinerary.
Central Vermont Community Action Council, Inc.
- Non-profit organization established under the Economic Opportunity Act of 1964 to fight America's War on Poverty. Working to bring programs and services to low income Vermonters, primarily in Washington, Orange, and Lamoille counties.
Central Vermont Community Land Trust
- Provides affordable housing, property management, homebuyer education, lending, and community development services to communities in Central Vermont.
Central Vermont Humane Society
- Available adoption listings, services, newsletter and volunteer and donation opportunities.
Central Vermont Regional Planning Commission (CVRPC)
- Organization working with and for twenty-three municipalities in Central Vermont, including all the towns in Washington County and three towns in Orange County. Goal is to address regional issues such as land use, transportation and community development.
Central Vermont Town Histories and Stories
- A collection of stories and history about towns located in the central part of the State.
Two Rivers-Ottauquechee Regional Commission
- Provides technical planning services to town officials, and acts as a resource to local government. Serving thirty municipalities in east-central Vermont.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, October 13, 2007 6:15:28 AM EDT -