become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Shopping
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Localities: S: Stowe: Business and Economy: Shopping
Artists and Galleries
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Business and Economy: Shopping
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Regions: Central Vermont: Business and Economy: Shopping
Metropolitan Music Company
- Manufactures and distributes John Juzek violins, violin parts and accessories, Ibex luthier tools, and tonewood.
Nebraska Knoll Sugar Farm
- Pure Vermont maple syrup syrup and candy. Provides online ordering, information about maple sugaring and directions.
Samara Cards and Gifts
- Offers jewelry, pottery, decorative art and Vermont made items. Includes directions.
Stowe Craft & Design
- Offers handcrafted furniture, home furnishings, blown glass, jewelry, kaleidoscopes, pottery, fountains, chimes, Judaica, and wearable art by a select team of artists.
- Jewelry and lapidary center specializing in hand crafted jewelry. Provides gem charts and diamond information.
- Old-fashioned country store offering specialty foods, clothing, and gifts. Online sales, events, and store history.
- Blacksmith, Richard Spreda, creates intricate, custom wrought iron chandeliers, sconces, fireplace screens, trellises, furniture, railings and objects of art.
Vermont Furniture Works
- Handmade furniture in maple, cherry and tiger maple hardwoods.
Wild Life Gift Shop
- Retail outlet for Wheel House Designs with designs on socks, t-shirts, and sweatshirts.
- Children's clothing and ski wear.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 18, 2011 6:35:05 AM EST -