become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brattleboro/Education
School for International Training
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Counties: Windham: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Education
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Regions: Southern Vermont: Education
Community College of Vermont
- Offers associate degrees, career-related certificates, and credit and non-credit training programs in liberal arts, business, human services, technology, and allied health. Academic catalog, and locations,
Hilltop Montessori School
- Provide program information for primary through kindergarten, lower and upper elementary and middle school. Includes admissions policies and newsletter.
- Small, alternative school for children ages 3-12, serving the community of Brattleboro and surrounding towns. News and events, school philosophy, curriculum, program and tuition.
New England Center for Circus Arts (NECCA)
- Provides history, instructors, video, classes and workshops, picture gallery, shows and events and registration forms.
Saint Michael Roman Catholic School
- Catholic elementary school. Offers handbook, news, class pages, student gallery and list of faculty.
Vermont Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- State approved pre-k through 12th grade educational program. of both educational and community support programs, events and job opportunities.
Vermont Wilderness School
- Features school founded on commitment of building a powerful community of naturalists, teachers, and leaders who will help caretake the natural environment.
- Headquarters for the global non-profit organization. Provides international education programs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 25, 2014 at 20:35:05 UTC -