become an editor
the entire directory
only in Brattleboro/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Localities: B: Brattleboro: Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Counties: Windham: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Regions: Southern Vermont: Arts and Entertainment
- Ceramics resource center provides and maintains professional studio space and equipment, classes and workshops and a gallery where the public can view and purchase functional pottery, sculpture, and ceramic tiles created by the members.
Brattleboro Dawn Dances
- A continuing tradition of New England contra dancing that are over twenty years old. They are currently held on the Sunday of the Memorial Day and Labor Day weekends.
Center for Digital Art (CDA)
- Nonprofit organization providing educational media resources in video and film production for the New England and Brattleboro area.
- Independent production company. Includes past projects and background information on the filmmaker, Morgan Faust.
Hooker Dunham Theater & Gallery
- Provides space for theater, film, music, exhibits, benefits, meetings and other gatherings. Offers rental information, history and online slide show.
The In-Sight Photography Project, Inc
- Provides youth ages 11-18 the opportunity to learn photography. Features information about classes, donations, a newsletter and an online gallery.
New England Dancing Masters
- Produces books and recordings of traditional social dances and singing games. Includes ordering information, artist profiles, and related links.
- Last surviving historic Brattleboro village dairy farm, petting zoo, gift shop, educational tours and programs. Owned and operated by the Windham Foundation.
River Gallery School
- Art classes for adults and children. Includes upcoming classes and workshops, faculty, events and fund raising benefits.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 5:35:08 AM EDT -