become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Peter Shumlin
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch
Department for Children and Families (DCF)
- Provides information about guidelines, procedures, programs, and available services.
Department of Buildings and General Services
- Provides administrative policies, press releases, legislative reports and environmental accomplishments.
Department of Corrections
- Provides leadership in crime prevention, repairing the harm done, addressing the needs of crime victims, ensuring offender accountability for criminal acts, and managing the risk posed by offenders.
Department of Disabilities, Aging & Independent Living
- Guide to a range of programs and agencies serving older adults in the state.
Department of Housing and Community Development
- Information on land use planning, historic preservation, community development and housing programs.
Department of Information and Innovation
- Works with agencies to provide integrated communication and information technology services to the people of Vermont.
Energy Efficiency Division
- Part of the Department of Public Service, working to promote energy efficiency and renewable energy in the state through several forums, including regulatory, legislative, informational and educational.
The Office of the Attorney General of Vermont:
- Includes information on consumer protection issues, criminal law, discrimination, employment law and new identity theft law.
Office of the Vermont Secretary of State
- Government information and documents. Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing quality government services.
Office of the Vermont State Auditor
- Provides general information, state auditor's annual reports and resources.
State of Vermont Agency of Administration
- Cohesive array of Departments that combine central management of government with a specific focus on the state budget and state financial management.
State of Vermont Agency of Human Services
- Provides the dissemination of information about services, data, initiatives and programs. Goal is to assist and protect Vermont residents.
State of Vermont Department of Liquor Control
- Information on alcohol education, licensing, enforcement retail operations, and the administration of the department.
State of Vermont Office of the Lieutenant Governor
- Includes inaugural address, listing of senate committee members, meeting times and places, and press releases.
Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles
- Provides vehicle licensing, titling, and registration information as well as forms and contact information.
Vermont Agency for Natural Resources
- Protects, sustains and enhances the state's natural resources.
Vermont Agency of Commerce & Community Development
- Online registry of state businesses, bid opportunities, calendar of events and information about doing business in the state, from the Government Marketing Assistance Center.
Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Provides state travel information for airports, railways, highways and public transit systems, bicycles and motor vehicles.
Vermont Department of Agriculture
- Farmers' markets, farmstands and pick your own fruit and vegetable locations throughout the state.
Vermont Department of Financial Regulation
- Includes the Insurance Division, the Securities Division and the Banking Division.
Vermont Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Seasons, license fees, fish and wildlife board, education, news releases, game reports, and links.
Vermont Department of Labor
- Information on the department's mission to provide for the safety, protection and welfare of people where they work, live and play, in a manner that is fair, consistent, supportive and professional.
Vermont Department of Public Safety
- Includes information on State Police, Emergency Management, Criminal Justice Services, boating safety course, snowmobile safety course and other safety issues.
Vermont Emergency Management
- Striving to lessen the effects of disaster on the lives and property through leadership, coordination and support in the four phases of emergency management: mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery.
Vermont Homeland Security
- Supplies information and up to date terrorism related information for the citizens of Vermont and its first responder community. Includes advisory system, home preparedness and guidelines.
Vermont Public Service Department
- Information on energy, telecommunications, water and wastewater utility matters for consumers and utilities. Includes publications, plans, reports, statutes, rules and dockets.
Vermont State Treasurer
- Includes biography of current Treasurer as well as access to related divisions and services. Provides staff directory, press releases and reports.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2016 at 4:34:04 UTC -