become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Public_Utilities
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Central Vermont Public Service Corporation
- An independent, investor-owned company providing energy and energy-related services to customers in nearly three-quarters of the towns, villages and cities of Vermont.
Green Mountain Power Corporation
- Provides electricity to one-quarter of the population of Vermont.
Vermont Electric Cooperative (VEC)
- A rural, consumer-owned electric distribution cooperative.
Vermont Electric Power Company
- Provides open access tariff documents, service agreements, transmission information, charts and maps and project information.
Vermont Public Service Board
- Quasi-judicial board that supervises the rates, quality of service, and overall financial management of Vermont's public utilities: cable television, electric, gas, telecommunications, water and large wastewater companies. Hearing calendar and utility listings.
Vermont Telephone Company Inc.
- Information on local and long distance services, along with customer services for the telecommunication needs of Southern part of the state.
- An electric power generation company which owns and operates a 540 megawatt nuclear powered generating station.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 6, 2014 at 6:05:11 UTC -