become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Vermont Business Assistance Network
- Online registry of state businesses, bid opportunities, calendar of events and information about doing business in the state, from the Government Marketing Assistance Center.
Vermont Department of Economic Development
- Offers a list of the business services and information available to the business community through the department and its partners.
Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center (VMEC)
- A nonprofit center that operates as a federal-state, public-private partnership to assist small and medium-sized Vermont manufacturers with training and assistance.
Vermont Secretary of State: Corporations Division
- The Secretary of State guide designed to help understand some of the basic legal issues in starting a business.
Vermont Small Business Development Center
- A nonprofit partnership of government, education, and business, trying to spur the state's economy by helping its small businesses succeed and grow.
Vermont Sustainable Jobs Fund
- Developing a practical model of sustainable economic development, bringing together economic opportunities, job creation, community planning, and sound environmental practices towards sustainability in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:15:08 AM EDT -