become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vermont/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Vermont: Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
Auto Racing Tracks
Clubs and Venues
Restaurants and Bars
Science Fiction and Fantasy Conventions and Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Arts and Entertainment
The Frog Hollow Vermont State Craft Centers
- Three Vermont galleries (Burlington, Middlebury and Manchester) representing the work of Vermont's finest craftspeople. Educational programs in all media for students of all ages and abilities.
Grass Roots Art and Community Effort (GRACE)
- Dedicated to the discovery, development, and promotion of self-taught artists in the state. Includes galleries, biographies, and workshop details.
Kingdom County Productions
- A nonprofit media arts education organization and independent film production company that produces dramatic and documentary films rooted in Vermont.
Made in Vermont
- Provides an online community of artists and craftspeople. Includes alphabetical and category listings of individual artists and organizations.
Notebook: Visual Arts in Vermont
- Links to arts organizations and programs in the state, with synopses. Includes museums, schools, art news and event resources.
Vermont Crafts Council
- Membership information, news, events and resources to Vermont artisans and crafts.
Vermont Festival of the Arts
- Art and photography exhibits, artists' open studios, music and dance, theater, concerts, culinary events, garden tours, and workshops at a 3-week celebration of the arts near Sugarbush in the Mad River Valley annually in August.
Vermont Film Commission
- Assists and supports the producers’ needs from pre-production through post- production and promotes the state as a location for film and television production.
Vermont International Film Foundation
- Information on the annual festival, the winners, and an appeal for the following year entries.
Vermont Quilt Festival
- New and antique quilts on display in several exhibits, lectures and workshops with quilt artists, appraisals, merchants, kids programs, and demos.
Vermont State Fair
- Provides schedule, sponsors, entertainment, directions and history for the annual event.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, February 15, 2010 5:30:49 PM EST -