become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Environmental_Research
Science and Environment
- About weather modification programs in Utah, including historical efforts, current programs to increase precipitation by cloud seeding, and cloud-seeding legislation.
Utah Conservation Data Center
- The central repository for Utah biodiversity information. Information on all vertebrate wildlife species, many invertebrates, and numerous plant species.
Utah Department of Environmental Quality
- Information and state regulations for air quality, water quality, drinking water, and solid and hazardous waste management.
Utah Snow Survey
- Current and historical snowpack data, current and predicted water supply information, and related data collected to predict stream flows and water supply.
Utah Water Resources
- Hydrology, water availability, water conservation, and water rights information from the state's Division of Water Resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:16:28 UTC -