become an editor
the entire directory
only in Appalachian_National_Scenic_Trail/Personal_Pages
Travel and Tourism
National Parks and Monuments
Appalachian National Scenic Trail
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Travel and Tourism: National Parks and Monuments: A: Appalachian National Scenic Trail: Personal Pages
Recreation: Outdoors: Hiking: Personal Pages: North America: United States
- Account of 65-year-old man's segmented trek in 2004 with entries for the planning and training that started in 2002.
Billy - PureBound
- Photos, journal and gear list from thru-hike in 2003, with links to journal of hiking partner.
Burke, Brendan - Vacation 2001
- Photo report and journal of a two-week, 200-mile trek in Maine, with links to trail information.
Ericksen, Greg - All Things Trudge
- Photos and journals from a 2000 thru-hike. Includes wallpapers, advice, and a top ten list.
Gareau - Ma and Pa's Hike
- Journals and photos of a segmented multi-year trek starting in 1999 and ending in 2002. Emphasis on trail life and trail people.
Hearn, Megan - Pedro's Journal
- Journal of hiking and hitchhiking on segments of the trail in 1997.
- 2002 photos, journal entries, gear lists and mileage chart for 3 1/2 month trip from Georgia to Maine.
Sneetch - Five Million Steps
- Daily journal entries, maps and photos of six month trek.
Strackeljahn, Alan - Gonzo
- Journal from 1983 describing the thrills and hardships of hiking 2138 miles from Georgia to Maine using text and images from each day of the journey.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 10, 2013 1:40:26 PM EDT -