become an editor
the entire directory
only in Texas/Transportation
Dallas-Fort Worth Metro
San Antonio Metro
Limousines and Shuttles
Roads and Highways
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America: United States: Texas
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: West: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Recreation and Sports: Aviation
Regional: North America: United States: Transportation
- Online map application with real-time traffic conditions, weather, and traveler resources.
- Class 1 railroad bridge route using the Katy Railroad's Galveston to Houston to Ft. Worth line. Offers history, design and depot information.
- Official TxDOT road conditions report. Provides a list of current road closures and other relevant information selectable by condition, county, or roadway.
Texas Department of Transportation
- Includes road conditions, public transportation, district offices, GPS information, statistical roadway information, and consumer services.
Texas Ports Association
- Presents a description of each member port, news, and membership information.
Texas State Railroad
- Passengers may board the historic trains at either Rusk or Palestine. Provides history, schedules, and features.
- Detailed schematics and history.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 14, 2015 at 2:38:59 UTC -