become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Labor
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
Society: Work: Labor Movement: Unions
AFM Local 72-147
- Located in Arlington. Includes membership benefits, profiles of officers, information about collective bargaining agreements with area employers, and a newsletter. Affiliated with the American Federation of Musicians.
Combined Law Enforcement Associations of Texas
- Largest state police association in Texas representing over 17,000 Texas peace officers. Affiliated with the AFL-CIO.
- Unionized stage hands, entertainment and concert technicians in Dallas, TX.
IATSE Local 51
- A16 member local with one retired in Galveston, TX, organized in May, 1899. Primarily a stage local, members work with props, lighting, flying apparatus and rigging, including hemp and counterweights, stage carpentry, set construction, grips, gaffers, sound, painters, and special effects.
National Association of Letter Carriers, Branch 28
- Represents over 4,000 letter carriers in Houston and the surrounding area.
National Treasury Employees Union (NTEU) 52
- Includes bylaws, membership information, and legislative updates. Represents workers in central and south Texas.
- Representing trade unions in Texas.
Texas American Federation of Teachers
- Represents all non-administrative certified and classified public school employees, and those of some charter schools, universities, colleges, and community and junior colleges. Over 65,000 members.
Texas Department of Public Safety Officers Association
- Includes membership benefits, a list of programs, and a memorial to officers.
Texas Municipal Police Association
- Open to all Texas peace officers. Includes a list of services, membership application, FAQ, staff profiles, and a calendar of events.
Texas Nurses Association
- A statewide membership-based association for registered nurses. Offer practice, educational, and legislative services.
Texas Postal Workers Union
- State affiliate of the American Postal Workers Union.
Texas State Association of Fire Fighters
- Unionized firefighters in the state of Texas. Affiliated with the International Association of Fire Fighters.
Texas State Employees Union
- Represents 9500 state workers in fifty-three state agencies, twenty-four university locations, and workers in local MHMR authorities, local and county government, and several private sector companies. Local 6186 of the Communications Workers of America.
Texas State Teachers Association
- Union representing teachers who are affiliated with the National Education Association.
Transport Workers Union Local 513
- Represents employees of American Airlines in Southlake, TX.
TWU Local 555
- Represents employees at Southwest Airlines in Texas.
UFCW Local 540
- Texas's largest local union, representing 10,000 food and commercial workers in Dallas, El Paso, Amarillo, Paris and surrounding areas.
United Transportation Union Texas Legislative Board
- Lobbying arm of the UTU rail workers' union.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2014 at 15:25:34 UTC -