become an editor
the entire directory
only in Genealogy/Personal_Pages
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Personal Pages
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Society and Culture: Genealogy: Surnames
Bluebonnets and Buffalo Grass
- Concerning mostly 19th century Texas history, southern migration routes and family history research. Surnames include Bull, Jordan, Taylor and Wardlaw.
Christy's Family and Genealogy Home Page
- My goal is to trace as many of my branches as possible which currently include Witcher, Hakes, Coppedge, Larsen, Mobley, Ables, Hagerman.
Descendants of Thomas Grant
- Descendants include James Davis Grant, son, and James Polk Grant, grandson. Migrated from Marshall County, Tennessee, to Robertson County, Texas, beginning in 1840.
Lees of Springdale
- Information on Lee family of Cass County, Texas, and related lines.
My Texas Roots
- Genealogy for the Estes, Reed, and Williams families who came to Hill County, Texas during 1845.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 8:52:57 PM EDT -