become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Animal_Life
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Animal Life
Herping the Trans-Pecos
- A pictorial tour of the reptiles and amphibians of the Trans-Pecos and other areas of West Texas.
Mammals of Texas
- Guide to the 181 species of Texas mammals, based on Davis and Schmidly's classic printed handbook.
Richard Moore Outdoors
- Richard Moore has spent a lifetime capturing video footage of an assortment of wildlife found across South Texas and Northern Mexico. Richard Moore Outdoors brings this video collection to the.
- Mike Quinn's site with extensive links to general entomology and Lepidoptera-specific resources.
Texas Freshwater Fishes
- Provides images, distribution maps, and abstracts as well as TNHC fish database to search for the species of interest.
Texas Horned Lizard Watch
- Information about the program and horned lizard resources.
Texas Hummingbird Roundup
- Includes identifying hummingbirds, the state backyard survey, and other resources.
Texas Marine Mammal Stranding Network
- Rescues and rehabilitates marine mammals that strand along the State's coast. Provides information on research, education, mammal rescue, rehabilitation, and release.
Texas Monarch Watch
- Web version of a brochure highlighting migration, life cycle, and other monarch butterfly information.
Texas Natural History Collections
- Located at the Texas Memorial Museum in Austin. Includes databases, collections, events, and exhibits.
Texas Parks and Wildlife Department: Private Lands Management
- Information for individuals who are interested in managing natural resources on their property.
The Texas Wildlife Association
- Formed in 1985 by a group of ranchers and wildlife managers dedicated to the conservation, management, and enhancement of wildlife and habitat on private lands.
Texas Wildlife Services
- Manages the negative impacts of wildlife. Includes links to publications and overview of programs such as rabies control.
- Archives and subscription management for the e-mail group for butterfliers in Texas.
- About Texas Parks and Wildlife habitat management activities.
Wild Texas: Wildlife Guide
- Brief accounts of mammal, reptile, and bird species commonly observed in Texas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 5, 2015 at 8:15:05 UTC -