become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Agriculture
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Agriculture
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Business and Economy: Agriculture
Blackland Research and Extension Center
- Descriptions of programs in water quality, health data mapping, agronomy, and agricultural economics. Also includes staff directory and related links.
Texas Agricultural Experiment Station
- Conducts research programs that support the state's agricultural and natural resource industries.
Texas AgriLife Extension Service
- TAEX is a statewide educational agency focusing in areas of agriculture, environmental stewardship, youth and adult life skills, human capital and leadership, and community economic development.
Texas Animal Health Commission
- Protects and enhances the health of Texas animal populations. Statutes and regulations, emergency response, reports on current issues, and employment and contact information.
Texas Chapter of American Society of Agronomy
- Promotes agronomy in Texas and provides information for Texas' agronomists.
Texas Crop Weather Reports
- Tables showing Texas crop progress, crop conditions, and precipitation including a narrative agricultural summary from the Texas Agricultural Statistics Service, NASS, USDA, in Austin, Texas.
Texas Department of Agriculture
- State agency with agricultural marketing and regulatory responsibilities. Includes program, marketing information, farmers' markets, and producer services.
Texas Extension Service Urban County Program
- Educates Texans living in urban counties in the areas of agriculture, environmental stewardship, youth and adult life skills, human capital and leadership and community economic development.
Texas Institute for Applied Environmental Research
- Located at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, working on environmental problems in agriculture. Includes news, overview of work and staff, ongoing projects, and research resources.
- Guide to using native and adapted plants and trees to create landscapes that need less water, pesticides, and fertilizer in the North Central Texas climate.
TEXNAT - Texas Natural Resource Server
- Information database for natural resource management of Texas rangelands. Features research and extension publications, management tips, common range plants, special educational programs, and symposium proceedings.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 13, 2015 at 6:15:07 UTC -