become an editor
the entire directory
only in Texas/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Science and Environment
Conservation and Endangered Species
Fossils and Paleontology
Zoos and Aquariums
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Society and Culture: Issues: Environment
- Medical Equipment Supply, Medical Supplies, WheelChairs, Electric Wheelchairs, Elecetric Scooters, Walkers, Hospital Beds, Commodes, Shower Chairs, Toilet Seats, Incontinent Products Diabetic supplies.
Blackland Research and Extension Center
- Descriptions of programs in water quality, health data mapping, agronomy, and agricultural economics. Also includes staff directory and related links.
Don't Mess with Texas (DMWT)
- Anti-highway litter campaign organized by the Texas Department of Transportation. Order DMWT stuff, read the latest headlines about the program, view or listen to campaign advertisements, and get more details about DMWT programs and opportunities.
Drive Clean Across Texas
- Statewide public outreach and public education campaign designed to improve air quality. Offers air quality facts and educational materials.
Earth Share of Texas
- An organization of local, state, national, and international nonprofit environmental groups participating in workplace giving programs.
Keep Texas Beautiful
- A grassroots organization that coordinates many litter prevention and beautification activities statewide.
Managed Care Alternatives, Inc.
- A Medical Billing and Medical Practice Management company founded in 1999, serving providers in all specialties nationwide
Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) Texas Office
- Works to conserve soil and water resources on private lands. Includes staff directory, references on Texas soil and water, details of programs, and education opportunities.
Texas Archeological Society
- An educational, non-profit organization that believes in archeological resource protection.
Texas Beyond History
- An illustrated popular guide to archeological sites across the state from Texas Archeological Research Laboratory and Texas Archeological Society. Includes timeline, map tool, glossary, kids' section.
Texas Campaign for the Environment
- Dedicated to informing and mobilizing Texans to protect the quality of their lives, health and the environment.
Texas Chapter of the Wildlife Society
- Details activities, events, committee's, officers, and conservation camp.
Texas Environmental Center
- A non-profit organization that produces Web and CD-ROM-based environmental programs.
Texas Farmers Union
- Works to improve the quality of life for rural people through legislation, cooperation, and education. Provides information about insurance, community development, and charitable programs, with news and legislative updates.
- Online Resource for Invasive Species Information in Texas.
Texas Recycler Market News
- Newsletter from the Texas Natural Resource Conservation Commission with information about markets for recovered materials.
- Guide to using native and adapted plants and trees to create landscapes that need less water, pesticides, and fertilizer in the North Central Texas climate.
- Provide assistance to civic communities and businesses looking at large scale energy improvements. There are no employees, all work is done by diligent volunteers.
Texas Solar Energy Society
- Educational organization. Contains some information about solar electric. Has a K-12 renewables education area.
Texas Speleological Survey
- Established in 1961 to collect, organize and maintain information about karst areas. Includes data bases, photo galleries, articles about safety and conservation, and contacts.
Texas State Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Offers technical assistance to the state's soil and water conservation districts. Includes staff contacts, calendar of events, employment, contact information, programs, and reports.
TEXNAT - Texas Natural Resource Server
- Information database for natural resource management of Texas rangelands. Features research and extension publications, management tips, common range plants, special educational programs, and symposium proceedings.
They Might Be Monkeys!
- A private company providing tree care services to the Central Texas area. Site provides basic information for consumers who wish to learn about proper tree care practices.
TXU Home Energy Advisor
- Offers analysis for TXU customers home and energy usage. Provides plan with personalized recommendations to use in order to begin saving money on monthly electric bills.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 5:45:05 PM EST -