become an editor
the entire directory
only in Metro_Areas/Odessa-Midland
- Rob & Dede's personal website featuring our international adoption journal; posts about home improvement projects, travels, and other interests; and photos of our friends & family.
BNI West Texas
- BNI offers members the opportunity to share ideas, contacts and most importantly, business referrals. BNI's sole purpose is to provide a structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business referrals.
Buffalo Trail Council
- Boy Scouts of America. Offices in Midland and Odessa.
- Fox. Includes program schedule, contests, and stock quotes.
Michael Reznick, DDS.
- Orthodontic practice with offices in Odessa and Big Spring, TX.
Midland-Odessa Symphony & Chorale
- Eighty member professional orchestra, with 100-voice volunteer chorus.
Nalley-Pickle & Welch Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Includes information on services and facilities for locations in Big Spring, Midland and Stanton.
Nonprofit Management Center of the Permian Basin
- Provides information, training, consulting and resource sharing to nonprofit organizations serving the Permian Basin of west Texas and southeast New Mexico.
Oral Surgery Odessa Texas
- At Permian Basin Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, our Doctors practice a full scope of Oral and Maxilliofacial Surgery.
Permian Basin Acquisition Fund
- An oil and gas investment company specializing in the acquisition of minerals and royalties. Company and partner profiles, sales information, and contact data.
Permian Basin Area Foundation
- A community foundation whose purpose is to provide a vehicle through which donors may make gifts for charitable, religious, scientific and educational uses benefiting the region. Details the funds available and the process of seeking a grant or scholarship.
Permian Basin Geophysical Society
- Formed to promote the science of geophysics in the region. A calendar of events, featured speakers, and continuing education; membership information and a directory of officers.
Permian Basin Landmen's Association
- An organization composed of Landmen to provide and promote oil and gas land related educational opportunities which enhance the knowledge and skills necessary for the performance of their professional responsibilities. Profile of the organization, its officers, and membership.
Permian Basin Petroleum Association
- Regional trade association headquartered in Midland, Texas serving as an informed voice for all segments of the oil and gas industry in Austin, Texas, Santa Fe, New Mexico, and Washington D.C.
Permian Basin Speleological Society
- Organization news and caving resources. Based in Midland.
Permian Basin Women's Resource Center
- Mission is to secure positive life decisions through a holistic approach to women's sexual health through sonogram, STD testing, counseling, and education.
Society of Petroleum Engineers - Permian Basin Section
- A profile of the organization, its board and membership. Educational resources, including a career center, computer tips, and study groups.
Southwest Greens of West Texas
- Southwest Greens of West Texas is a Midland, TX putting green company that sells and install synthetic grass.
Tatanka Lodge #141
- Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America. Information on activities, officers, history, and camping.
- Community site includes forum, chat and classifieds, photos and area news.
WTXScan Yahoo! Group
- Message board and links for legal monitoring of West Texas public safety agencies' radio transmissions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 3:24:12 UTC -