become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Antonio/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Bexar: Society and Culture
Abrazo Adoption Associates
- A full-service, nonprofit adoption agency based in San Antonio, Texas, specializing in open adoptions.
Albert Pike Masonic Lodge No. 1169
- San Antonio, Texas, USA. Meets 2nd Tuesday. Lists of officers, a lodge calendar, history of the lodge, and the text of the Jack Ball Lectures on Masonic Thought.
Big Brothers Big Sisters, Alamo Area
- Helping children from single-parent families by matching them with role models to provide support, guidance and friendship.
Chinese Society of San Antonio
- Non-religious, non-political, and non-profit organization promoting the understanding and communication of the Chinese community.
- A non-profit corporation focusing on preventing teen and unplanned teenage pregnancy. Includes events calendar, information on projects and resources.
Newcomers of San Antonio, Texas
- A nonprofit organization that helps new residents meet others that have recently moved to the area.
San Antonio Habitat for Humanity
- Christian nonprofit building affordable housing. How to volunteer or donate, information for homeowners, news and events, and description of ReStore for building materials.
San Antonio Living History Association
- Non-profit organization dedicated to research, development, and presentation of authentic historical portrayals, programs, and educational activities. Provides membership information.
San Antonio Mensa Group
- Includes membership and schedule information.
San Antonio Peace Center
- Developing, nurturing, and connecting circles of peacemakers, initiatives, and resources in a unifying approach to end violence in San Antonio and beyond. Offers peace prayers and quotes, news, calendar of local events, and resources for activists and teachers.
Under the Garment Ministries
- Non-profit organization which provides items to the financially burdened that they would use or wear "under their garments", such as diapers, underwear or deodorant. Wish list and contact form.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2013 at 6:35:02 UTC -