become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Physicians_and_Clinics
Physicians and Clinics
Cosmetic and Plastic
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Physicians and Clinics
Cardiology Clinic of San Antonio
- Offers practice and staff information and a list of patient education handouts available at the clinic.
Diabetes and Glandular Disease Clinic
- Offering treatment for hormonal and metabolic disorders such as type I and II diabetes, gestational diabetes, thyroid disease, osteoporosis, lipid disorders, pituitary/adrenal gland problems, menstrual disorders and hirsutism.
Ear Medical Group
- Certified otolaryngologists offer hearing healthcare, including hearing aids needs, hearing loss, dizziness, ear infections, and hearing related surgery.
Gibbs Family Medicine
- Includes office hours, services, insurances and contacts.
The Hand Center of San Antonio
- Specializes in the treatment of hand, wrist, and shoulder surgeries.
- David H. Nielson, M.D. - Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Endoscopic Cardiothoracic Surgery, providing videoscopic treatments for hyperhidrosis, hand sweat, and excessive perspiration.
Lymphedema Management Services
- Providing relief for people who suffer from lymphedema and other swelling conditions.
South Texas Cardiovascular Consultants
- Offering the preventative diagnostic and treatment options for patients with heart disease. Information on physicians and services.
South Texas Eye Institute
- Offering a full range of refractive surgery procedures to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism.
Spinal Surgery - South Texas Spinal Clinic
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of spine and spinal disorders, including micro endoscopic surgery, back and neck injury, cervical thoracic and lumbar disk herniation.
- Occupational medicine and minor emergency care clinics. Five locations in San Antonio.
Texas Radiology Group
- Information for patients and physicians on Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE) procedure.
The Texas Transplant Institute
- Provides transplant and cancer care for bone marrow, kidney transplant, heart and liver transplants.
Physicians and Clinics
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2015 at 5:54:07 UTC -