become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Access Counseling Referral Network
- Mental health site lists topics with summaries, 'How to select a therapist' FAQs and many resources. Special resource sections for teachers and Mental Health professionals (to strengthen private practices) included.
Alison Webb, M.Ed., LPC
- A psychotherapist who works with individuals in the midst of change, as well as with patients with diagnosed psychiatric conditions. Dr. Webb is a certified master practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Provides early childhood services, including nutritional education, developmental activities, and therapy. Photos, newsletters, and eligibility information.
Ecumenical Center for Religion and Health
- Helping people to attain a healthy balance of mind, body and spirit with a spiritual based counseling center that brings the art of medical science and psychology together.
Martinez Street Women's Center
- Promoting the health and well-being of females in San Antonio.
San Antonio State Hospital
- Psychiatric hospital providing intensive inpatient diagnostic treatment, rehabilitative, and referral services for seriously mentally ill persons. Includes information on services offered, departments, and training opportunities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 11:24:05 UTC -