become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: S: San Antonio: Health: Hospitals
Baptist Health System
- Hospitals include Baptist Medical Center, North Central Baptist Hospital, Northeast Baptist Hospital, St. Luke's Baptist Hospital, and Southeast Baptist Hospital. Information also available in Spanish.
Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hospital
- Specializing in inpatient, outpatient, and day surgery and designed to provide quality medical care while offering an atmosphere and environment that promotes wellness and rapid recovery.
Methodist Healthcare System
- Information on programs, events, and services provided by the system and its facilities. Search the medical health library for text or sound files on health topics, or search for a referred doctor online.
- A 672-bed, acute care, regional referral center, and San Antonio's largest private hospital.
Methodist Specialty and Transplant Hospital
- Offers specialized medical services from heart, lung, and pancreas transplants to the latest treatments in impotency problems, incontinence problems and gastroenteric procedures.
Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- A 278-bed acute care facility in downtown San Antonio offering a wide range of general medical and surgical care.
Nix Health Care System
- Offering a broad range of quality health services to patients, employers, and managed care purchasers. Newsletters and other resources.
Northeast Methodist Hospital
- A 117 bed facility meeting the healthcare needs of the Randolph Metrocom community in Northeast San Antonio.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:38:14 UTC -