Lazbuddie, at the junction of Farm roads 145 and 1172 in southeastern Parmer County, had its beginning in 1902, when Thomas Kelly purchased the Capitol Syndicate's Red Tower Camp, comprising 55,136 acres (see XIT RANCH). See http://www.tsha.utexas.edu/handbook/online/articles/view/LL/hll26.html for more about the town.

Related categories 2

Lazbuddie ISD
Includes district information and teachers' web pages.
[Mozilla Letter L]
Last update:
July 23, 2014 at 4:30:07 UTC
Regional
Science
Shopping
Society
Sports
All Languages
Arts
Business
Computers
Games
Health
Home
News
Recreation
Reference