become an editor
the entire directory
only in Religion/Buddhism
Society and Culture
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Buddhism: Centers and Groups by Region: United States: Texas
Chung-Tai Zen Center
- Practices in the Chinese Ch'an tradition. Grand Master Weichueh founded Chung Tai Chan Monastery and Chung Tai Buddhist Institute for the monastic training of sangha members.
- Meditation classes and retreats.
- Center that strives to provide traditional Buddhist teachings, primarily in the Tibetan tradition, in a manner accessible to contemporary Americans.
Houston Buddhist Vihara
- Theravada Buddhist temple. Resident bhikkhus (monks).
Houston Shambhala Meditation Center
- Offers meditation instruction and group practice supporting the paths of Shambhala Training and Vajrayana Buddhism. Includes news, events, and photo gallery.
Houston Zen Community
- A lay Buddhist sangha supporting each other in practice, and providing a resource to the community for the study and practice of Socially Engaged Buddhism.
Insight Meditation Houston
- Weekly sittings and retreats.
Nichiren Buddhist Sangha of Texas
- Offers pictures and calendar of events for local membership.
Texas Buddhist Association, Jade Buddha Temple
- Site is in English and Chinese.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 25, 2014 at 5:36:52 UTC -