become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Mental Health
- Non-profit organization providing day school education, residential care, and day-habilitation programs for individuals with autism and other pervasive developmental disorders.
Center for Anger Resolution
- Offers information about the center, its programs, and professional certification as well as newsletters and an overview of the book "Anger Busting 101".
DebLin Health Concepts
- Provides mental health clinical and consultative services in traditional and non-traditional settings.
Heritage Behavioral Health Consultants
- Provides services related to therapy, education, and psychological assessments.
- Jungian oriented depth psychotherapy and counseling by Houston psychotherapist, Anna P. Guerra, JD,MA,LPC.
- Four psychologists offering an alternative to managed care. Learn about the doctors, their practice and philosophy, and review their resources.
Laurie Baldwin, Ph.D.
- Information, resources, and screening questionnaires for adults and children who may need help overcoming depression, anxiety, attention deficit (ADD), superwomen syndrome, eating disorders, low sexual energy/desire, and relationship problems.
- Specialty psychiatric and behavioral hospital offering diagnostic and treatment programs for adolescents and adults. Extensive information about services and research activities. Formerly located in Topeka, Kansas.
Tony Carroll - Houston Therapist
- Provides psychotherapy services for individuals, couples and groups, including services for gay and lesbian individuals and couples.
- Offers comprehensive treatment of sexual addictions, codependency, love/relationship addiction, childhood abuse, and family or origin work.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 6, 2016 at 11:52:01 UTC -