become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospice: North America: United States: Texas
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Texas
East Houston Regional Medical Center
- Comprehensive, acute care facility capable of handling most all surgical and medical procedures. This site also provides searchable medical information.
- Parent site for the HCA hospitals in the Houston area. Local health news, and employment opportunities.
- Comprehensive information on the center, care givers, referral organization resources, physician and patient-family information. An online tour of the patient center is provided.
Memorial Hermann Healthcare System
- Formed from a merger of Hermann Hospital and the Memorial Healthcare System. Serving southeast Texas.
Methodist Health Care System
- A non-profit, comprehensive medical services and health care organization.
St. Luke's Episcopal Health System
- Comprehensive provider of health services throughout the Houston area. Famous for heart disease treatment and prevention.
Texas Children's Hospital
- Pediatric facility features descriptions of care centers and resources for patients and parents.
Texas Medical Center
- Provides access to the more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools, four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty institutions.
Texas Orthopedic Hospital
- A specialty surgery, rehabilitation, and sports medicine center in Houston, Texas.
UT Houston Internal Medicine
- News and information on Internal Medicine department at University of Texas Medical School at Houston.
West Houston Medical Center
- Specializes in cardiovascular treatment.
The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- Devoted exclusively to women's healthcare.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 16:54:06 UTC -