become an editor
the entire directory
only in Conditions_and_Diseases/Cancer
Conditions and Diseases
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Cancer
Baylor College of Medicine: Breast Center
- The Breast Center at Baylor College of Medicine's goal is to improve the diagnosis and treatment of women with breast cancer through clinical care, basic, translational, and clinical research, as well as education of physicians, laboratory scientists.
- Offers clinic overview, FAQ, and staff information.
Burzynski Patient Group
- Cancer support group with news, statistics, and patient stories.
- A non-profit cancer support network with a mission to improve the quality of life for cancer survivors and their families.
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Foundation
- Funding research directed to finding a cure for chronic lymphocytic leukemia. Offers news, donation opportunities, and project information.
MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Texas research center; includes information on prevention, clinical trials, proton therapy, resources for patients and professionals, and background on the facility.
- Health care network dedicated exclusively to cancer treatment and research. Provides photo library and resources, company information, and official media.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 16, 2014 at 5:15:08 UTC -