become an editor
the entire directory
only in Houston/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: H: Houston: Health
Baylor College of Medicine
Guides and Directories
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Massage Therapy and Bodywork
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Harris: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Houston-Galveston: Health
Houston Department of Health and Human Services
- Provides leadership in the promotion and protection of the health and social well being of the Houston community through advocacy, education and community-based health services.
Alliance Ambulance Inc.
- Mobile intensive care, basic and advanced life support, and wheelchair accessible vans.
- Biotechnology company producing products for immunology, molecular biology, and RNA and DNA isolation. Offers product and pricing information.
C & S Care Management
- Fee-based service coordinating care and placement options for seniors unable to live alone. Explanation of care management, services provided, and contact information.
Center for Wellness Without Borders
- Provides information and resources about health and fitness to the community with special emphasis on ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. Sponsored by the University of Houston.
The Council On Alcohol and Drugs Houston
- Mission is to provide the highest quality educational services and programs which facilitate both prevention and recovery to all persons dealing with abuse of alcohol, drugs and related problems.
Cypress Creek EMS
- A volunteer non-profit 911 ambulance provider serving the Northwest area.
Last Chance Recovery Centers
- Sober housing for alcohol and drug rehabilitation for the Houston area. Counseling and Twelve Step meetings are available.
The Living Bank
- A non-profit organ and tissue donor registry organization dedicated to increasing organ and tissue donation awareness.
- Distributes donated medical supplies to developing nations.
Texas Medical Center
- Provides access to the more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools, four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty institutions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:15:03 PM EDT -