become an editor
the entire directory
only in Houston/Health
Baylor College of Medicine
Guides and Directories
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Massage Therapy and Bodywork
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Harris: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Houston-Galveston: Health
Houston Department of Health and Human Services
- Provides leadership in the promotion and protection of the health and social well being of the Houston community through advocacy, education and community-based health services.
Center for Wellness Without Borders
- Provides information and resources about health and fitness to the community with special emphasis on ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. Sponsored by the University of Houston.
The Council on Recovery
- Mission is to provide the highest quality educational services and programs which facilitate both prevention and recovery to all persons dealing with abuse of alcohol, drugs and related problems.
Last Chance Recovery Centers
- Sober housing for alcohol and drug rehabilitation for the Houston area. Counseling and Twelve Step meetings are available.
The Living Bank
- A non-profit organ and tissue donor registry organization dedicated to increasing organ and tissue donation awareness.
- Distributes donated medical supplies to developing nations.
National Space Biomedical Research Institute
- The National Space Biomedical Research Institute (NSBRI) seeks solutions to health concerns facing astronauts on long missions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 23, 2016 at 5:05:58 UTC -