become an editor
the entire directory
only in Houston/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Agents and Agencies
Antiques and Collectibles
Artists and Galleries
Audio and Video Production
Clubs and Venues
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Harris: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Houston-Galveston: Arts and Entertainment
Art League Houston
- Non-profit organization working to promote the public appreciation of and interest in the visual arts. Information about classes offered, show schedule, and news.
- Integrated arts for all ages. Includes creative movement, drama, dance, and music for schools and birthday parties.
Brown Fine Arts Library
- Contains volumes related to art, architecture, classical archaeology and music.
Cultural Arts Council of Houston and Harris County
- The council's mission is to nurture, fund and promote participation in the arts of Houston and Harris County.
- A non-profit art center dedicated to presenting new visual, performing, and literary art.
Glazed Over Ceramic Studios
- Paint-your-own-pottery studio. Classes are also available.
Houston Area Library Automated Network (HALAN)
- The Houston Public Library operates HALAN, a computer network that serves eight public libraries and one community college library in the Houston area. HALAN offers all members the use of an online integrated library system from Innovative Interfaces, Inc., internet access, internet services and support.
Houston Area Library System (HALS)
- Dedicated to the improvement of public library services throughout the HALS region by providing support to library directors and staffs, trustees, Friends of the Library groups, and community supporters.
Houston Public Library
- With over thirty branches throughout the city, the library seeks to enhance the lives of all Houstonians. Offers news, ability check book holdings or renew books, get homework help, and check volunteer and career opportunities at the library.
Multicultural Education and Counseling through the Arts
- City nonprofit promoting healthy social and intellectual development of inner-city youth through arts education. Organization history, programs, list of staff.
The Orange Show Foundation
- A non-profit organization, founded to preserve, present, promote and popularize the artistic expressions of ordinary people.
Project Row Houses
- A public art project involving artists in issues of neighborhood revitalization, historic preservation, community service, and youth education.
- Art and Art History. Details on the departments and their programs at the University.
Rice University Media Center
- The home of film and photography at Rice University. Faculty, staff, background of the center, and contact information.
Southwest Alternate Media Project
- Non-profit regional media arts center. Offers news, calendar, and exhibitions.
Space City Rock
- View of the world of music, movies, and art. Focusing partly on the Houston scene, with information on shows, venues, bands, zines, labels, studios, and links.
University of Houston: Department of Art
- Offers the bachelor and master of fine arts degrees in five studio areas, and a Bachelor of Arts in Art History and Art Education.
University of Houston: School of Theatre & Dance
- Offers the Bachelor of Arts in theatre, minors in theatre and dance, and teacher certification in drama/theatre and dance. The school also produces a mainstage season of four plays during the school year.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2015 at 10:54:11 UTC -