become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Parks
Travel and Tourism
White Rock Lake
Hike and Bike Trails
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: D: Dallas: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Travel and Tourism: Parks
- Park and Recreation Department site features information on parks, pools, recreation centers, programs and events.
- A 1.7-acre green space downtown; includes information on features and sustainable design, as well as FAQs.
Cedar Ridge Preserve
- 600-acre city-owned nature center managed by Audubon Dallas. Visitor information, trail maps and news.
Continental Avenue Bridge and West Dallas Gateway
- Bridge over the Trinity River between downtown and West Dallas has been adapted for pedestrian and park use. Activities, food truck schedule, map and visitor information.
Dallas Parks Foundation
- Private nonprofit works to preserve, protect, promote and enhance existing parks. Mission statement, personnel, history, membership and projects.
- One-block public park downtown. Includes amenities, information on the park's Friends group, and rental details.
Friends of Oak Cliff Parks
- Works to maintain and beautify Kiest, Lake Cliff, Kidd Springs and Oak Cliff Founders parks. Activities calendar, wish list, park information and directions.
Klyde Warren Park
- A 5.2-acre deck park built over Woodall Rodgers Freeway between the Arts District and Uptown. Activities and events, map and visitor information.
Trinity River Audubon Center
- 120-acre preserve in the Great Trinity Forest with five miles of trails. Visitor details, programs, information on the center's birds and wildlife, and news.
Twelve Hills Nature Center
- Urban preserve in Oak Cliff that serves as an outdoor classroom and passive recreational area. News, plans, location, FAQs, personnel and pictures.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 16, 2015 at 15:47:51 UTC -