become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: D: Dallas: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Arts and Entertainment
Recreation and Sports
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Black Tie Dinner
- Annual fundraiser for the Human Rights Campaign Foundation and local gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender support organizations. Includes ticket, sponsor and event information.
Cathedral Business Network
- Networking group for gay, lesbian and straight business owners, sponsored by the Cathedral of Hope church.
Couples Metro Dallas
- Social group for committed couples. Newsletter, calendar, pictures, officers, visitor information and FAQs.
- Social and service organization for hirsute individuals and their male admirers. Events calendar, members' profiles and homepages, and how to join.
Dallas Gay and Lesbian Alliance
- News, programs and information on how to join the advocacy group.
Dallas Gay and Lesbian Bar Association
- Meeting details, history and membership form for the lawyers' group.
Dallas Tavern Guild
- Group of gay-club owners sponsors the annual Alan Ross Texas Freedom Parade and festival and the Voice of Pride amateur vocal competition. Information on the events, the group's Christmas gift project, pictures, member clubs, nightlife and restaurant guides, and weblog.
- Gay and lesbian community newspaper.
Dragonflies of Dallas
- Social and support organization for gay Asians and Pacific Islanders and their friends. Overview, membership information, activities, pictures and information on its Supper Club service project.
Parents, Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) - Dallas Chapter
- Offers support, education and advocacy to gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people and their loved ones. Details on meetings, programs, and youth groups.
Prime Timers of Dallas-Fort Worth
- History, purpose, and activities of the social organization for mature gay and bisexual men and their younger admirers.
Resource Center of Dallas
- Operates a community center and a health resource center. News, events, personnel, calendar and ways to help.
United Court of the Lone Star Empire
- Imperial Court System chapter. Fundraising group's history, monarchs, members, supported organizations and link to Texas courts calendar.
Youth First Texas
- Social organization for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered and questioning youth. Introduction, upcoming events, services, youth connections and contacts.
GO Magazine: Dallas
- Lesbian-oriented guide to events, hotels, areas, arts and culture, shopping, churches, politics, nightlife and dining. (September 06, 2007)
Time - "The Lavender Heart of Texas"
- Article on the political and social factors that quietly made Dallas one of the nation's most gay-friendly cities. (May 17, 2007)
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 13:24:10 UTC -