become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Mental Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Dallas-Fort Worth: Health: Mental Health
Bent Tree Counseling Center
- Nonprofit offers Christian-based outpatient professional counseling. Staff, philosophy, FAQs and faith statement.
Bourland Mental Health
- Offers eating disorder treatment, individual, family and addiction psychotherapy, coaching, and alcohol and drug education for minors. Includes services, leadership staff, news, events, and publications.
Dallas Psychiatric Associates
- A multidisciplinary group of psychiatrists, psychologists, and other caregivers.
Dallas Whole Life Counseling
- Individual, couples and group therapy. Overview, FAQs, rates and location.
Depression and Bipolar Disorder Support Alliance
- Calendar, speakers, support groups, news and forum.
- Licensed professional counselor and marriage and family therapist. Profile, services, rates and accepted insurers.
Green Oaks Behavioral Healthcare Services
- Provides mental health and addiction services. Offers information on registration, finding a physician, treatment and services.
Jan Martin Dunn, L.P.C., L.M.F.T.
- Offers individual, marriage, family and group counseling. Background, philosophy, focus areas and office policies.
Life Course Counseling
- Counseling for families, couples and individuals by Stephanie Burchell, Ph.D., L.M.F.T.A. Includes the fees, appointments, and contact information.
Linda W. McCune, M.S., L.P.C.
- Marriage, anxiety and grief counseling. Credentials, services, fees, location and forms.
- Licensed counselor, marriage and family therapist and chemical dependency counselor offering individual, couples and group counseling and psychotherapy. Includes biography and articles.
Mental Health America of Greater Dallas
- Advocacy group's site includes services and programs, history, fact sheet, ways to get involved and donations.
- Local chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness. History, news, meetings, calendar, memberships and member discussion groups.
Pamela Milam, M.A., L.P.C.
- Offers counseling for individuals, couples, groups, and families. Services, policies, professional agreement and office location.
Randy Gibson, L.P.C.
- Cognitive-behavioral therapist specializing in depression, anxiety, grief and stress. Credentials and location information.
Suicide and Crisis Center
- Services include a free 24-hour hotline, programs for survivors, training and outreach. Includes warning signs, volunteer information, facts, calendar and history.
Timberlawn Mental Health System
- History, locations, services and specialty programs.
Vantage Point Counseling Services
- Services include substance abuse, sex addiction, couples and gay-affirming counseling. Includes profile and pricing information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 11, 2016 at 22:11:45 UTC -