become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dallas/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: D: Dallas: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Dallas: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Metro Areas: Dallas-Fort Worth: Health
Dallas Reading and Language Services
- Speech therapist specializes in language and literacy for school-aged children. Information on services and payment, along with a glossary and resources.
Downtown Pregnancy Center
- Offers pregnancy testing, peer counsel, prenatal and parenting classes, maternity and baby supplies, and after-abortion recovery.
Little Giant Steps
- Offers neurodevelopmental consulting to help children and adults improve their learning function. Overview, FAQs, evaluation and client information, and calendar.
Lovers Lane Birth Center
- Midwifery practice offering home and birth center births and well-woman care. Biography, FAQs and birth stories.
MotherMe Doulas on Call
- Provides support services before, during and after labor. Service descriptions, calendar, doula profiles and classes.
Prestonwood Pregnancy Center
- Information on clinical and support services for those with unwanted pregnancies, as well as resources, FAQs, and location.
- Medical practice and laboratory specializing in anatomic pathology and specialty clinical testing. Staff and company profiles, areas of expertise and information for patients.
Ronald McDonald House of Dallas
- Hospitality house for families of seriously ill children being treated at local hospitals. Features referral information, directions, amenities, house rules, and transportation schedule.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Owner and operator of acute-care hospitals and related health services. Information on the company, its facilities, jobs, and the Tenet Healthcare Foundation.
Texas Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Staff profiles, patient information, procedures, forms and video.
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
- Affiliated with the University of Texas and three hospitals. Includes Southwestern Medical School, Southwestern Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences, and Southwestern Allied Health Sciences School. Provides information for students and alumni, and medical news updates.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 11:11:33 AM EDT -