become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abilene/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Taylor: Society and Culture
Abilene Hope Haven
- Transitional housing program for the homeless. Lists history, mission, programs, and events.
- Information about the three Masonic Lodges in Abilene.
Alliance for Women and Children
- Includes programs, history, contacts, and breast cancer awareness information.
Ben Richey Boys Ranch
- Private, nonprofit basic child care facility. Includes history, mission, education, and activities.
- Camp for children, first grade through 12 grade, who are dealing with loss due to a death, divorce, or other painful transition. Includes photographs, schedule, and applications.
Christian Homes of Abilene
- Maternity Care, adoption services and foster care. Includes visual tour of the facilities.
Christian Women's Job Corps of Abilene
- Helps women in need develop the personal, academic, career, and spiritual skills they need to become self-sufficient.
The Community Foundation of Abilene
- Establishes permanent charitable endowments and provides a vehicle for donors' varied interests. Promotes local philanthropy and provides leadership and resources in addressing local challenges and opportunities. Scholarships and grants available.
Connecting Caring Communities
- Exists to build meaningful relationships that foster safe, caring, whole communities. Provides history, mission, programs, and events.
Day Nursery of Abilene
- State subsidized day care facility for newborns through age ten. Services and contact information.
Disability Resources Inc
- A non-profit organization for developmentally disabled individuals, is a planned community designed to enhance the lives of the residents, develop their life skills, and provide the required medical care and a variety of therapies.
Food Bank of West Central Texas
- Frequently asked questions, volunteer opportunities, map of their service area, tour, and the history of the organization.
Global Samaritan Resources
- International relief organization. Includes relief efforts, history, staff, and videos.
Hendrick Home for Children
- Licensed 24 hour basic child care facility for children. For children who are drug free and do not possess severe emotional or behavioral problems. History, services, exes association and special events.
United Way of Abilene
- The largest non-governmental funder of health and human services in the community. Includes Helplines - a resource directory of human services in the area.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 10:15:06 UTC -