become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abilene/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Counties: Taylor: Society and Culture
- Information about the three Masonic Lodges in Abilene.
Abilene Public Library Kids' and Teen's Page
- Includes safety on the net, exploring the web, kid's search engines, book lists, online magazines, and programs.
Ben Richey Boys Ranch
- Private, nonprofit basic child care facility. Includes history, mission, education, and activities.
- Camp for children, first grade through 12 grade, who are dealing with loss due to a death, divorce, or other painful transition. Includes photographs, schedule, and applications.
Christian Homes of Abilene
- Maternity Care, adoption services and foster care. Includes visual tour of the facilities.
Day Nursery of Abilene
- State subsidized day care facility for newborns through age ten. Services and contact information.
Disability Resources Inc
- A non-profit organization for developmentally disabled individuals, is a planned community designed to enhance the lives of the residents, develop their life skills, and provide the required medical care and a variety of therapies.
The Grady McWhiney Foundation
- Non profit history research foundation geared towards making history accessible to the public through different media, such as books, souvenirs, and the internet.
Hendrick Home for Children
- Licensed 24 hour basic child care facility for children. For children who are drug free and do not possess severe emotional or behavioral problems. History, services, exes association and special events.
Sears Methodist Retirement System
- Services for the needs of the aging population with assisted living, retirement community, home health care, and Alzheimer's care center.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 13, 2014 at 6:26:06 UTC -