become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abilene/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Localities: A: Abilene: Recreation and Sports
Abilene Christian University Athletics
Hardin-Simmons University Athletics
McMurry University Athletics
Abilene Cooper High School Sports
- Schedules and rosters for the school's various sports teams.
Abilene Country Club
- Owns two golf courses including the former Fairway Oaks site along with tennis and racquetball courts. Features course information, location, membership information, and rates.
Abilene Parks Services Division
- Includes listing of city parks and rental facilities and the services available at each.
Abilene Slowpitch Softball Association
- Includes league and tournament schedules, bylaws, and board members.
- A quarter mile, semi-banked, dirt oval racetrack. Includes schedule, classes and events, contact information and results.
Abilene Youth Sports Authority
- Non-profit organization that promotes and supports youth sports leagues in the area. Includes league information and schedule of events.
Big Country Raceway
- A 1/8 mile IHRA affiliated drag strip. Includes map and directions, schedule, sponsors, classes, and point standings.
Friday Night Football Highlights
- High school football in the Abilene area. Features game reports, chat, forums, video clips, polls, and predictions.
Key City Hockey Association
- Dedicated to the promotion of ice and roller hockey.
Lake Ft. Phantom Hill
- Abilene's primary source of water. Located in Jones County. Maps of lake, fishing information, access points, and regulations.
Maxwell Golf Course
- Public municipal golf course. Includes fees, events, location, and layout.
Play Faire Park
- Miniature golf course that also hosts events and concerts.
Premier Martial Arts of Abilene
- Location, classes offered, and instructors.
The Skatin Place
- Roller skiing rink. Presents hours, directions, event schedule, facilities, and photographs.
Western Heritage Classic
- Ranch rodeo held in the Taylor County Expo Center in Abilene in May of each year. Other events include a bit and spur show, chuckwagon cookoff, a parade, frontier sampler and a fiddlers contest.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2013 at 4:10:30 UTC -