become an editor
the entire directory
only in Abilene/Health
Abilene Eye Institute
- Specializes in cataract and refractive eye surgery using the latest procedures and techniques, including the excimer laser - LASIK. Has LASIK questions and answers.
Abilene-Taylor County Health District
- Includes calendar of events, WIC program, contact information and medical information.
ENT Specialists of Abilene
- Explanation of what Otolaryngology is, the physicians, patient services, appointment information and contact details
Family Vision Associates
- Optometry practice. Has contact information, tour of facilities, doctors and staff, and services and products. Order contact lenses online.
- Board certified stomach and colon specialists with an out-patient endoscopic center.
Hendrick Hospice Care
- Features services, programs, volunteer opportunities, and contact information.
Midwest Texas Healthcare Linen Service
- Contact information.
Orthopedic Associates of Abilene
- Specializing in the treatment of sports injuries, fractures, joint replacement, arthritis, and other joint disorders. Includes staff and history.
Presbyterian Medical Care Mission
- Ecumenical ministry offering medical and dental treatment to low-income uninsured families. Includes news, history, donations and appointment form.
Texas Midwest Eye Center
- List and description of procedures available, including LASIK. Doctor profiles.
West Texas Back Clinic
- Chiropractic clinic also offering acupuncture and cold laser therapy. Features staff, therapies, FAQ, and map.
West Texas Rehabilitation Center
- Locations in Abilene and San Angelo. Includes contact information, treatment services, history, employment, fund raising and the annual telethon's catalog. Bid on telethon items online.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2014 at 0:44:23 UTC -