become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Autism Support Groups
Substance Abuse Centers and Counseling Services
Regional: North America: United States: Health: Mental Health
Al-Anon and Alateen in Texas
- For people whose lives have been affected by the alcohol abuse of someone close to them. Includes events, meetings, information about the organizations, and contact information.
- Behavioral health organization providing employee assistance program, psychological, and consulting services.
Hill Country Community MHMR Center
- Offers mental health and mental retardation care services. Includes map of area served, support applications, and board meeting schedules. Serves Bandera, Blanco, Comal, Edwards, Gillespie, Hays, Kendall, Kerr, Kimble, Kinney, Llano, Mason, Medina, Menard, Real, Schleicher, Sutton, Uvalde, and Val Verde counties.
The Hogg Foundation for Mental Health
- The Hogg Foundation is comprised of both the Will C. Hogg Fund, which supports new mental health projects throughout the state of Texas, and the Ima Hogg Endowment, which only supports direct mental health services for children and their families in the Houston area.
Mental Health Association In Texas
- Works to promote mental health and improve care and treatment for Texans who have mental illnesses.
Private Providers Association of Texas
- A non-profit organization representing both for-profit and non-profit providers of community-based services to approximately 7,300 Texans with mental retardation and other developmental disabilities.
Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services
- State agency which works to improve the quality and efficiency of public and private services and supports for Texans with mental illnesses and with mental retardation.
West Texas Centers for MHMR
- Offers mental health and mental retardation care services in Andrews, Borden, Crane, Dawson, Fisher, Gaines, Garza, Glasscock, Howard, Kent, Loving, Martin, Mitchell, Nolan, Reeves, Runnels, Scurry, Terrell, Terry, Upton, Ward, Winkler, and Yoakum counties.
NPR : Texas Mental Health Plan Could Omit Thousands
- News story on changes in the way this state delivers services to the mentally ill under a new system called 'disease management.' [7:31 streaming audio broadcast] (July 20, 2004)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 2, 2014 at 22:47:09 UTC -