become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Associations
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health: Associations
American Lung Association of Texas
- Includes a calendar of events, donation and volunteer information, information about lung conditions, and news.
Texas Association of Local Health Officials
- Includes goals, mission statement, membership information, contact information for officers, a list of committees, and a members-only area for employment.
Texas Hospital Association
- Advocacy news, upcoming events and continuing education opportunities, and information on products and services available through group purchasing.
Texas Medical Association
- Resource for health information sought by both the public and health care professionals.
Texas Occupational Therapy Association, Inc.
- A professional association established for the benefit of professionals and students of occupational therapy.
Texas Optometric Association
- Resource for patients and doctors. Includes optometrist search, the Texas Optometry Act, Texas optometrist email directory, and answers to the eye health questions.
Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Works to promote and advance the science and art of orthopaedic surgery.
Texas Physical Therapy Association
- The representative body of physical therapy in Texas.
Texas Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Advancing the art and science of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Texas Veterinary Medical Association
- Includes organization information, veterinarian locator, pet health information, veterinary resources, and the Texas Animal Hall of Fame.
Women's Health and Family Planning Association of Texas
- Advocates for quality reproductive health care in Texas. Family planning services, reducing teen pregnancy, abortion access.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:35:10 PM EST -