become an editor
the entire directory
only in Texas/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Health
This category in other languages:
Texas Department of State Health Services
- Official website with birth/death records, news, job openings, grants/funding, health information, kid's corner, laws/regulations, licensing, Medicaid and other programs, and publications.
Abrams Royal Pharmacy
- Specializes in custom compounding, integrative medicine, and patient education through consultations and seminars. Located in Plano and Dallas. Ships worldwide via UPS.
Brazos Area Health Education Center
- Nonprofit improving access to health care by developing a quality health care workforce. Site describes programs including career presentations, anatomical models for loan, student internships, and support practice start-ups.
- Texas sponsors the Child And Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), a USDA program to help daycare home providers feed their children.
Earnhart and Associates, Inc.
- A healthcare consulting firm specializing in the development and management of ambulatory surgery centers. Headquarters are in Dallas, Texas and operations center is in Brownsville, Texas.
- An online resource for Texas Physicians with editable TWCC-73 workers compensation forms.
Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Licenses physical and occupational therapists and registers therapy facilities. Complaint form, meeting schedule, and survey.
- Allows healthcare providers to work together to standardize products, equipment and services in a non-threatening way thereby reducing total supply expense.
Medical Records in Texas
- Provides information on accessing personal records, as well as legal aspects in Texas.
Randalls and Tom Thumb Pharmacy
- Houston-based, privately owned supermarket chain, operates Randalls and Flagship Randalls stores in the Houston and Austin areas, and Tom Thumb and Simon David stores in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
South Texas Blood and Tissue Center
- A not-for-profit center responsible for supplying blood and tissue to 80 hospitals and clinics in 43 counties.
Texas Back Institute
- Chiropractors, physiatrists, and spine surgeons, as well as physicians who specialize in occupational and sports medicine. Offices in Plano, Hurst, Mesquite, and Midland-Odessa, Texas.
Texas Cancer Council
- Promotes and supports programs for cancer prevention and control. Lists information about plans, projects, publications, and funding opportunities.
Texas CHIP Coalition
- Created to keep families, advocates and the public informed on the status of the newly created Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) in Texas. CHIP will be offered under the new state initiative of the TexCare Partnership. This partnership offers children's health coverage through the CHIP, Medicaid and Texas Healthy Kids programs.
Texas Department of Health: Professional Licensing and Certification Division
- Links to boards and committees licensing health-related professions.
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- State agency which seeks to provide the leadership and innovation needed to achieve an efficient and effective health and human services system for Texans.
Texas Health Care Information Council
- Collects and provides data to enable Texas consumers and health plan purchasers to make informed health care decisions. Includes hospital and HMO reports, membership information, meeting schedule, and contact information for staff.
Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool
- Provides health insurance to Texans who cannot obtain coverage because of a medical condition or because they are federally eligible individuals.
Texas Health Resources
- Includes a list of hospitals, background, news, locations, insurance information, and job opportunities. [English, Spanish]
Texas Medical Board
- State agency that licenses, regulates, and disciplines physicians, physician assistants and acupuncturists.
Texas Operation Lifesaver
- A state component of Operation Lifesaver, a non-profit, nationwide public information and education program dedicated to reducing crashes, injuries, and fatalities at railroad crossings.
Texas Optometry Board
- Licenses doctors of optometry and regulates the practice of optometry. Includes news, regulations, and information about continuing education, about licensing, and for consumers.
Texas Pain Society
- Membership organization of health care professionals involved in acute and chronic pain management.
Texas State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- Lists board members and meetings, complaint procedure, and information about licensing and continuing education.
- Offers three separate children's health insurance programs. All three programs provide health insurance for children at a price that fits the budgets of Texas families. Rates are flexible and are based on the number of people in your family and your family's income and expenses. Children do not have to be US citizens to apply.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 27, 2013 at 19:35:07 UTC -