become an editor
the entire directory
only in Texas/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Home Health Care Providers
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Health
This category in other languages:
Texas Department of State Health Services
- Official website with birth/death records, news, job openings, grants/funding, health information, kid's corner, laws/regulations, licensing, Medicaid and other programs, and publications.
Brain Injury Association of Texas
- Provides support and instructional services to survivors and their families. Offers online forum, statewide support group information, literature order form, and a newsletter for members.
- Texas sponsors the Child And Adult Care Food Program (CACFP), a USDA program to help daycare home providers feed their children.
Earnhart and Associates, Inc.
- A healthcare consulting firm specializing in the development and management of ambulatory surgery centers. Headquarters are in Dallas, Texas and operations center is in Brownsville, Texas.
Executive Council of Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Licenses physical and occupational therapists and registers therapy facilities. Complaint form, meeting schedule, and survey.
- Allows healthcare providers to work together to standardize products, equipment and services in a non-threatening way thereby reducing total supply expense.
Randalls and Tom Thumb Pharmacy
- Houston-based, privately owned supermarket chain, operates Randalls and Flagship Randalls stores in the Houston and Austin areas, and Tom Thumb and Simon David stores in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Texas Cancer Council
- Promotes and supports programs for cancer prevention and control. Lists information about plans, projects, publications, and funding opportunities.
Texas CHIP Coalition
- Created to keep families, advocates and the public informed on the status of the newly created Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) in Texas. CHIP will be offered under the new state initiative of the TexCare Partnership. This partnership offers children's health coverage through the CHIP, Medicaid and Texas Healthy Kids programs.
Texas Department of Health: Professional Licensing and Certification Division
- Links to boards and committees licensing health-related professions.
Texas Health and Human Services Commission
- State agency which seeks to provide the leadership and innovation needed to achieve an efficient and effective health and human services system for Texans.
Texas Health Care Information Council
- Collects and provides data to enable Texas consumers and health plan purchasers to make informed health care decisions. Includes hospital and HMO reports, membership information, meeting schedule, and contact information for staff.
Texas Health Insurance Risk Pool
- Provides health insurance to Texans who cannot obtain coverage because of a medical condition or because they are federally eligible individuals.
Texas Health Resources
- Includes a list of hospitals, background, news, locations, insurance information, and job opportunities. [English, Spanish]
Texas Medical Board
- State agency that licenses, regulates, and disciplines physicians, physician assistants and acupuncturists.
Texas Pain Society
- Membership organization of health care professionals involved in acute and chronic pain management.
Texas State Board of Podiatric Medical Examiners
- Lists board members and meetings, complaint procedure, and information about licensing and continuing education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 16:54:09 UTC -