become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law_Enforcement
Sex Offender Registries
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law Enforcement
- A statewide campaign to increase the safety belt and child safety seat usage. Includes safety information and a calendar of events.
Department of Public Safety Crime Records Service
- Searchable databases for criminal convictions, deferred adjudications, and sex offender registrations.
Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles
- Agency that determines which prisoners are to be released on parole or discretionary mandatory supervision and recommends pardons for clemency matters to the Governor. Includes board members.
Texas Commission on Jail Standards
- Responsible for standards and their enforcement for county, municipal and private jails. Includes information on training, reports, commission meetings and staff.
Texas Commission on Law Enforcement
- Current news and upcoming deadlines, with rules, forms, training programs, and publications.
Texas Cop Shop
- An on-line resource for peace officers and citizens.
Texas County and District Attorneys Association
- Information on the elected attorney positions dealing with County government. Training resources, schedules and information on support and membership.
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
- Current information that clearly defines the agency's primary functions and operations and explains how those responsibilities impact offenders and the general public.
Texas Department of Public Safety
- Information on Texas DPS, concealed handgun requirements, openings and applications as well as an overview of various trooper duties.
Texas Juvenile Justice Department
- Combination of the Texas Juvenile Probation Commission (TJPC) and Texas Youth Commission (TYC). Includes program, services, training, events, research, statistics and publications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2014 at 16:25:14 UTC -