become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Fifth Circuit
Regional: North America: United States: Texas: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Computer Crimes Law
- Information on this part of the Texas Penal Code.
- Links to legal resources, such as expert witnesses, bar associations, and law schools.
Gammel's The Laws of Texas (Volumes 1-10)
- Published from 1822-1897. Compile documents from the time of colonization through statehood, including congressional and legislative sessions, constitutions, selected journals of the constitutional conventions, and early colonization laws. All of the pages are available in .pdf format.
Office of the Attorney General of Texas
- The official home page of the Texas Attorney General. Keyword database available for AG's opinions and open records decisions. Find child support evaders in Texas.
Texas Administrative Code
- Compilation of all state agency rules.
- Links to the Texas Family Code, Education Code, Alcoholic Code, Civil Practices and Remedies Code, Parks and Wildlife Code, Health and Safety Code, and Vernon's Civil Statutes.
Texas Legal Materials
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Texas Quick Reference Law Library
- Promotes free access to the law by offering free reference information about the law in Texas.
- A weekly publication that serves as the notice bulletin of state agency rulemaking. Contains emergency, proposed, and adopted rules; notices of withdrawn and repealed rules; and notices of rule review and other information submitted by state agencies for publication.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, October 15, 2009 4:29:38 PM EDT -