become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive
Governor Rick Perry
Office of the Secretary of State
- Look here for the full-text of the Texas Register and Texas Administrative Code which contain the regulations from various state agencies. Also available - business forms, notary public information, election information, uniform commercial code, state seal, and project VOTE.
State Office of Risk Management
- Providing risk management services to state agencies. Includes web resources, listing of training and events, publications, and emergency response protocols.
Sunset Advisory Commission
- Regular assessments of the continuing need for each state agency to exist. Includes reports, review schedule, description of sunset process, and commission member and staff contact information.
Texas Department of Information Resources
- Oversees and assists in managing the information resources assets of Texas State Government.
Texas Facilities Commission
- Purchasing agency for the Texas state government.
Texas General Land Office
- Core mission is the management of state lands and mineral-right properties. Also archives records, maps and surveys from the founding of the Republic of Texas to the present.
Texas Incentive and Productivity Commission: An Inventory of Records at the Texas State Archives
- Includes a list of the committee's paper records, summaries of minutes, agenda documents and audio tapes. Dates cover 1988 to 2001. History and purpose of creating the commission.
Texas State Ethics Commission
- Group serves as a repository of required disclosure statements for state officials, candidates, political committees, and lobbyists and therefore is a clearinghouse of information for public and press inquiries.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2014 at 5:24:49 UTC -