become an editor
the entire directory
only in Harris/Government
Children's Protective Services in Harris County
- Conducts civil investigations of children alleged to have been abused or neglected. How to report abuse, advice for parents, and volunteer opportunities.
Harris County Appraisal District
- Interactive site which allows searches of property tax records.
Harris County Central Technology Services
- Provides information and communication services necessary for the daily operation and growth of county departments.
Harris County Community Services Department
- Develops, and implements housing, economic development, social service, and capital improvement projects in low and moderate income neighborhoods throughout Harris County.
Harris County District Courts
- Court and jury information.
Harris County Government
- Links to government resources.
Harris County Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Features news, contact information, emergency preparedness tips, flood data, alerts, hurricane information, and volunteer information.
Harris County Precinct 4
- Community information, including parks, gardens, libraries, roads, and elections.
Harris County Sheriff's Office
- Includes list of programs, career openings, and inmate information.
Harris County Tax Office
- Provides online tax forms, voter registration, vehicle registration, and other tax information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 7, 2016 at 0:24:01 UTC -