become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Trial Bar Associations
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Organizations
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: South and Southeast: Business and Economy: Organizations
- Contains information about the Texas Quality Award for businesses including winners, examiners, and sponsors.
Small Business Development Center for Enterprise Excellence
- Offers assistance, counseling, and specialized training to small manufacturing and non-manufacturing companies to create solutions designed to improve company competitiveness.
Texas Downtown Association - TDA
- A statewide organization dedicated to supporting and assisting organizations and individuals committed to revitalizing centers throughout Texas.
Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association
- Represents member companies, organizations, agencies and individuals providing products, services, and information about various renewable energy sources in the state of Texas.
Women's Business Enterprise Alliance
- Offers woman-owned businesses ways to increase business opportunities and offers buyers qualified woman-owned suppliers.
Women's Chamber of Commerce of Texas
- Advancing economic parity for business and professional women by providing education, networking, and advocacy. Information on events, membership and benefits, with listing of business electronic resources and books.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 3, 2014 at 2:58:12 UTC -