become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Animal_Life
Science and Environment
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Animal Life
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
Coyotes in Tennessee
- Information about biology and management.
Imported Fire Ants in Tennessee
- Covers identification of black and red fire ants, problems they cause, and state regulations for controlling their northward migration. Includes links to additional information.
Japanese Beetles in Tennessee
- Covers life cycle of Popillia japonica, damage to plants, geographic distribution in the state, and regulations to control their spread.
Salamanders of Tennessee
- Descriptions and photos of numerous species found in the state.
Tennessee Amphibian Monitoring Program
- State-sponsored volunteer-based effort to assess the current status of amphibians (frogs, toads, and salamanders) across the state.
Tennessee Cooperative Fishery Research Unit
- Information about federal-state-university research activities at Tennessee Tech University on topics in the biology and management of fish, mussels, and other aquatic biota in the state.
The Tennessee Herpetological Society
- Organization dedicated to the conservation of reptiles and amphibians. Includes information and links related to the state's herpetofauna.
Tennessee Ornithological Society
- Birds and birding in Tennessee.
Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - Elk
- About elk and their ongoing reintroduction in the state. Includes maps and management information.
Tennessee Wildlife Resources Agency - Nongame Program
- Information about the state's nongame wildlife and efforts to conserve them.
Tennessee's Frogs and Toads
- Photographs, descriptions, and recordings of frog and toad songs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 11, 2011 at 5:15:04 UTC -