become an editor
the entire directory
only in Middle_Tennessee/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: Middle Tennessee: Society and Culture
Clarksville Metro Area
Nashville Metro Area
History and Genealogy
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Society and Culture
Catholic Charities Of Tennessee, Inc.
- Offers several social welfare programs and services and several locations in Middle Tennessee, including refugee and immigration assistance, pregnancy counseling and adoption, counseling, and services for the elderly.
The Center for Family Development
- Non-profit organization serving Bedford, Coffee, Lincoln, Marshall, and Moore counties, providing programs such as Healthy Families, Children First, CASA, Community Prevention Initiative, TransParenting, and related support, educational materials, and enrichment opportunities for families.
Council on Aging of Greater Nashville
- Works to identify problems of the region's older population and develop solutions. Information about programs and activities, with a directory of services for seniors throughout the region.
Jewish Family Service of Nashville & Middle Tennessee, Inc.
- Offers counseling, emergency family assistance, information and referral, refugee services, and adoption programs.
Middle Tennessee Inter-Agency Adoption Coalition
- Network of adoption agencies, support organizations, attorneys, and other adoption professionals, promoting adoption and supporting all members of the adoption triad. Member list and information about activities and programs.
The Shelter, Inc.
- Services for victims of domestic violence in Lawrence, Giles, Wayne, and Lewis Counties.
South Central Human Resource Agency
- Provides human resources and support to citizens in the South Central Tennessee region. Includes lists of services and locations, HeadStart program directory, and other news and information.
YMCA of Middle Tennessee
- Provides a diverse range of recreational, wellness, outreach, family services and programs at 30 centers in Middle Tennessee and southern Kentucky. About membership, facilities and locations, programs, and activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 11:44:52 AM EDT -