become an editor
the entire directory
only in Recreation_and_Sports/Outdoors
Recreation and Sports
Polk County - Ocoee River Area
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Recreation and Sports: Outdoors
- Hiking/backpacking trail follows a line of ridges and gorges near the eastern escarpment of the Cumberland Plateau. Will someday extend from Cumberland Gap, on the Virginia/Kentucky border, to the Tennessee River Gorge, on the Alabama/Georgia border. Trail guide, maps, pictures.
East Tennessee Grotto and Cave Rescue
- Family-oriented caving club in the Knoxville/Oak Ridge area.
East Tennessee Mountain Bike Rides
- Trail descriptions and maps for mountain biking in and Knoxville, the Smoky Mountains, Oak Ridge, the Cumberland Plateau and Cumberland Mountains, Cherokee National Forest, and other parts of the region.
East Tennessee Whitewater Club
- Extensive information about this organization (based in Oak Ridge) and whitewater sports opportunities in the region.
R&R Fly Fishing
- Ian and Charity Rutter offer guide service in the Smoky Mountains and other parts of East Tennessee. Includes news of recent fishing activity and details of trips, rates and cabin accommodation packages. Based in Townsend.
Smoky Mountain Guide Service
- Offers fishing guide services and fly casting school in the Great Smoky Mountains national park and East Tennessee tailwaters. Advice on fly selection for this region and illustrated fly-tying tutorials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 14:24:09 UTC -