become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Federal_Facilities
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch: Department of Energy
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Localities: O: Oak Ridge: Business and Economy
DOE Office of Science and Technology Information (OSTI)
- Disseminates scientific and technical information from U.S. DOE research and development and environmental programs. Located in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
NOAA Atmospheric Turbulence and Diffusion Division
- Conducts research on air quality, emergency preparedness, and climate variability.
Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU)
- Multiuniversity consortium that operates the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education for DOE, administers National Science Foundation (NSF) graduate fellowships, and conducts other science and engineering education programs.
Spallation Neutron Source
- DOE accelerator-based neutron source and scientific research facility. Information about the project, neutron science in general, and opportunities for suppliers and subcontractors.
U.S. Department of Energy Oak Ridge Operations
- News and information, access to online reports, and links to specific programs.
- The organization that operates DOE's Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL).
Y-12 National Security Complex
- A part of the Department of Energy. Purpose of the facility is to furnish the nuclear material for use in naval reactors, promote international nuclear nonproliferation, reduce global dangers from weapons of mass destruction and support research in technology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2012 at 7:36:29 UTC -