become an editor
the entire directory
only in Nashville/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Nashville Predators - NHL Hockey
Nashville Sounds Baseball
Tennessee Titans - NFL Football
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Metro Areas: Nashville Metro: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: Tennessee: Regions: Middle Tennessee: Recreation and Sports
Bowlers Advantage Pro Shops
- A small chain of 5 full-service bowling pro shops located in the Middle Tennessee area. Bowling balls, bags, shoes, and accessories.
- Multi-weapon fencing club in Nashville, with classes open to the public through Cohn Adult Learning. News and information about activities and classes.
Dark River Society
- A live-action role playing group using the White Wolf source books and themes.
Ed Clay's Nashville Mixed Martial Arts Academy
- Offers realistic self-defense training emphasizing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai Kickboxing, and wrestling. Location, philosophy, class schedules, and other news and information.
Garden Club of Nashville
- Includes club history, information about the wildflower fair, and the Howe wildflower garden.
Gaylord Springs Golf Links
- An 18 hole, par 72, course at the Opryland Resort. Includes course information, daily rates and details of golf/hotel packages.
Iroquois Steeplechase in Nashville, TN
- A National Steeplechase Association sanctioned event, this annual event is held in May and attracts nationally-known riders and trainers.
Music City Brewers
- Home brewing club. Includes meeting schedule and competition information.
Music City Moves!
- Promoting an active, healthy community by encouraging recreational activity, facilities, and activity. Includes news and information on events and programs.
Nashville Dog Training Club
- Offering classes in obedience and agility. Class details, match, trial and seminar calendars, and information on the canine good citizen program.
Nashville Garden Railway Society
- Information about the organization, its activities, and its model train show, where various G-scale trains run on schedule every weekend.
Nashville Grotto (Caving)
- Non-profit internal organization of the National Speleological Society [NSS], dedicated to the conservation, exploration and scientific study of caves.
Nashville Shores - Recreation Water Park
- A water park with slides also offering cabin rentals, camping, yachting, group outings, lake tours, and dinner cruises.
Nashville Ski Club
- Non-profit membership organization promoting snow skiing, snowboarding, group trips, and other active sports all year-round.
The Nashville Sports Council Online
- A private, not-for-profit organization created in 1992 to serve as the clearinghouse for all sports activity in Nashville. The goal of the Sports Council is to attract quality sporting events to the area and to enhance the overall sports industry in the community.
Nashville Ultimate Machine
- Information about Ultimate Frisbee in Nashville.
Nashville Youth Soccer Association
- A nonprofit organization created to encourage quality youth soccer education and participation in the Nashville area.
Rock Harbor Marine
- Full-service marina on the Cumberland River with covered boat slips, service and parts, transient facilities, and the Blue Moon Waterfront Café. Includes information about the surrounding area.
- Newspaper that provides daily online coverage of the Greater Nashville Amateur Baseball Association and Music City Baseball.
Vanderbilt Fencing Club
- Event information, fencer profiles, contact information and photos for this club open to Vanderbilt University students, staff and faculty.
Waddell and Reed Charity Golf Tournament
- Annual event held in Nashville, Tennessee benefiting the Vanderbilt Kennedy Center for Research on Human Development. Includes tournament details and registration information.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2014 at 7:24:12 UTC -