become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Hospitals
Health: Medicine: Facilities: Hospitals: North America: United States: Tennessee
- Middle Tennessee's largest not-for-profit medical center, in Nashville. Includes hospital services information, online nursery, and job openings.
Centennial Medical Center
- Comprised of Centennial, Parthenon Pavilion and The Women's Hospital. Collectively they form a 685-bed tertiary care medical facility in Nashville. Serves patients from surrounding middle Tennessee and the southeastern United States.
Nashville General Hospital at Meharry
- Publicly supported, academically affiliated, community-based hospital. Information about mission and services.
- Fully licensed and accredited psychiatric hospital providing inpatient, partial, and intensive outpatient mental health services for adult patients.
Skyline Medical Center
- New community medical facility in Nashville with 203 beds and an adjoining 200,000 square foot medical office building.
Southern Hills Medical Center
- 180-bed acute-care hospital in Nashville. Offers two emergency medical teams, one for major emergencies and one to provide prompt care for minor ones.
Vanderbilt Children's Hospital
- A "hospital within a hospital" in the Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville. 5th Floor Pediatrics unit provides care for up to 44 patients with a wide range of ages and diagnoses.
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- The Vanderbilt medical complex in Nashville, Tennessee, is a leader in patient care, medical education, and nursing education.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 22:43:47 UTC -